We are looking for problem solvers that are hardworking and have the ability to be agile. A good balance of proactive and reactive planning will be essential in any successful candidate.
- Educated in economics, maths or statistics to A-level, college or degree level. Self-taught individuals will also be considered.
- Fully Excel literate with the ability to manage large data sets.
Experience of working in a similar role or experience of digital marketing would be beneficial.
- Any ability with SQL/VBA or similar languages would be beneficial.
Strong data analysis and reporting skills.
- Knowledge of third-party SEO tools (such as, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Moz, SEMRush) and AdWords would be useful, but not essential.
- Demonstrate initiative, motivation and the ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent aptitude for learning new skills or programming languages.